Thursday, June 17, 2010

Puke

Why do I feel so empty when I need to be strong?
Where is me, where did I let go of me?
What happened to this woman in me, in the past 9 months?
I feel like I gave birth to a new born, but I don't see it anymore
It is gone, like it has never been there
I feel robbed, fooled, deceived...

I aged without noticing it.
I aged alone, all by myself.
You stood there, at the threshold,
and you never said a word,
you just watched...

I don't understand you, and it is fucking with my mind
I don't understand why you keep the distance,
and then hold me in your arms like that;
I don't understand why after a whole day of hanging out and being cool,
when I'm about to leave, you suddenly grab my waist and dance to me, so close, so sensual;
I don't understand it.
I am so tired of trying to figure it out either...

This whole is a brain puke,
after a long night of drunken moments,
I know the hangover will come,
as I gave up on you,
and I won't have another sip in the morning,
I gave up on you,
stop coming to my dreams...

No comments: